***TOP 1.5 % Podcast***Are you a busy mom craving more simplicity in your life? Do you wish you had more time with your kids to create memories while teaching them life skills? Would you like to start gardening & homesteading to become more self-sufficient but you don’t even know where to start? How would you like to learn simple ways to store and preserve your food? If you are ready to take control of your life and save money all while keeping things simple, then you are in the right place! In this podcast, you will learn simple natural home hacks, beginning gardening and homesteading skills to create a more meaningful and fulfilling life. If you are ready to take back your time to what really matters most, you are going to want to listen to this podcast! Hey Friend! I am Monica H Baker! I am a Jesus lover, wife, mom of 5 kids, grandma, & nurse!! Many years ago, I was working full-time with young kids at the time and I heard something that CHANGED MY LIFE! I heard that if you compare your values and your time, you would have a clear picture of what is NOT working in your life! I realized that if I was going to put God and family first, I had to stop spending all my time at work. I had to create a plan in order to step into more balance. Together with God and my husband, I created a simplified life plan that allowed me to get out of debt, scale back my career, and still be able to live fruitfully with more purpose and time than ever before and I never looked back! My mission is to help moms simplify, explore sustainable living, begin your homesteading or gardening journey, reduce expenses and live with less stress and more peace! Website: Claimingsimplicity.com Join our Community of Christian Moms https://www.facebook.com/groups/claimingsimplicity/ Email -＞ firstname.lastname@example.org Instagram -＞ https://www.instagram.com/claimingsimplicity/
Wednesday Nov 29, 2023
Wednesday Nov 29, 2023
As I was reflecting on this year, I thought about how hard it was. It was hard to move away from a home we have done so much to and had so many memories over the last 10 years. It was hard to live in our fishhouse for 3 months. It was hard to move to a home that needed alot of work and still needs alot more. It is hard writing a book when you have so many many obligations and distractions-I want to do it all. It was hard to get so many outside projects done for all the animals we have acquired before the freezing temperatures we have now. I’m not sure about this winter farming when I’m having to haul pails of water from the shed to the barn because our outside pump froze up so that is hard too, but when you put your trust in Jesus, there is such a peace through it all. Knowing that we are living where God wants us to be is so reassuring. Through it all, he just keeps blessing us and confirming that we are doing what he has called us to do.
What are you going through? I really believe that you can have a mindset of doom and gloom or you can choose to have joy through all of it. It is a choice. There were a few days or maybe even weeks of being so extremely exhausted throughout this move this year, that I had a bad attitude after moving, but when I made the choice to focus on so many many positives, it changed my whole perspective. Our faith and having such a close relationship with the Holy Spirit has alot to do with my joy along with the confirmation and reassurance from Him that we are right where we need to be at this time.
I want you to look back at this last year, this last 5 years, and last 10 years. Look how far you have come! Sometimes as homesteaders, we forget all that we have accomplished just because we have so many more projects to do and so many amazing things yet to learn.
Right now, if you are the person dreaming of owning land someday, think about all the things you can learn while you are waiting. In the season of waiting, you can prepare and dream, and save money!!!!! Be grateful for what you have and stewart it well! Learn how to live a simple life now so that when an opportunity comes up, you are ready.
Here are 7 ways to cultivate positivity during a tough season or the season of waiting.
- 1. Gratitude Journaling: Start a gratitude journal to regularly jot down things you're thankful for. It could be the warmth of the sun, the sound of nature, or the support of your community or church.
- 2. Affirmations: Incorporate positive affirmations into your daily routine. Remind yourself of the strengths and capabilities that reside within, fostering a mindset of abundance and possibility.
- 3. Mindful Positivity: Practice mindful positivity by being aware of your thoughts. Redirect negative thoughts and replace them with affirming and optimistic ones
- 4. Celebrate Small Wins: Acknowledge and celebrate small achievements, both in your homesteading journey and personal life. Recognizing these victories, however minor, contributes to a positive and uplifting atmosphere.
- 5. Visualize Success: Use the power of visualization to imagine your goals coming to fruition.
- 6. Surround Yourself with Positivity: Connect with like-minded individuals who share a positive mindset. Engage in conversations that uplift and inspire, whether it's in your local community or through virtual platforms.
- 7. Being Adaptable and Resilient: Challenges are a natural part of life, and a positive mindset can help navigate them with grace and determination.
Positivity is not just a state of mind but a way of life. By infusing these ideas into your daily routine, you can create a ripple effect of positivity!
Join our Community of Christian Moms ->
Email -> email@example.com
Instagram -> https://www.instagram.com/claimingsimplicity/